GRAB A SEAT & JOIN OUR WEBINAR!
Small Business Risk Review, July 2020
August 19th, 12:30pm - 1:00pm (AEST / Sydney time)
Each month, CreditorWatch releases the Small Business Risk Review: Our monthly analysis of internal and external data, including defaults, court actions, trade payment data, latest industry insights and more from over 50,000+ CreditorWatch customers across Australia and government bodies such as ASIC.
Our CEO, Patrick Coghlan, will host a 30-minute webinar discussing July 2020 Small Business Risk Review results and our unique CreditorWatch insights.
- State breakdown of court actions
- Payment trends of SMEs and Corporates
- The survival rate of unincorporated entities
- Average payment default amount registered each quarter
- Industry insights and market trends
Enter your details below to register for this webinar.